Dear Parents and Carers,
On behalf of our Staff and Governors I would like to welcome you and your children to Ladbrooke JMI School. At Ladbrooke we work hard as a team to encourage your child to be happy and successful during this important stage in their learning. We believe that every Ladbrooke child and adult has an important contribution to make to the life of our School and the wider community.
Through following our mission statement Work Together, Achieve Together, we aim to ensure every child leaving Ladbrooke will:
- Have developed a love of learning
- Display the academic, social and creative skills needed to be successful in life
- Be open minded and flexible
- Be willing to take responsibility for their own learning and learn from their mistakes
- Show respect and pride for themselves, others and the Ladbrooke community
- Develop a sense of achievement in themselves
- Display high self esteem - pride, confidence and positive outlook
- Demonstrate good social skills including communication, independence and teamwork
- Have experienced a wide range of opportunitiesBe happy, safe and have enjoyed their time at Ladbrooke
At Ladbrooke we place great importance on the value of the partnership between home and school. We believe that you can help your child gain the most from their time with us by taking an active interest in the life of the School and in your child's learning.
If you would like to know more, please get in touch, we would be delighted to meet you.