What do FOLS do?
- Runs social events for children e.g. disco, film shows, cake sales, easter egg hunt
- Runs social events for parents e.g. ladies indulgence evenings, quiz nights,
- Holds fund raising events for the school e.g. summer fair, circus
How is the money spent?
The money raised is used to purchase additional resources and equipment in the school which will enhance and improve the quality of experiences and opportunities that we can offer the children.
Over the last few years the PTA's fundrasing has helped towards the following:
- Ipad Station - £6,000
- Contribution toward the Owl House - £20,000
- New Library books - £1,000
- KS1/KS2 Outdoor cushions - £200
- Contribution towards school trips & workshops - £1,350
How can you help?
Whether you can spare a few hours a week, a term or a year, every little bit of time is appreciated and has a positive effect on our learning community. Our meetings are informal and everyone is welcome. Details of the dates are in the calendar. If you can't make the meetings, you can keep up with what's happening by joining our FOLS discussion group on Google, or by liking us Facebook.