Wednesday 6th May 2020
Thank you so much to the children and/or parents who have been sending me through the work you have been doing this week. I reallly enjoy reading your work and finding out what you've been up to. There was some very interesting topics written about, including home-schooling, which is topical, as this is something happening to you all now!
- Keep up with your diary
- Don’t’ forget Rockstars – have you got any quicker?
- This Friday is VE day and so a bank holiday. I will not be setting any work, but would like you to research what VE day is.
- Maybe make and put up your own bunting.
- Next week would have been SATs week – instead of our usual English and Maths, I will be setting some more creative activities.
- The week after would have been Art week in school, so Miss Webster will be setting some interesting art activities for you to choose and complete.
Your daily tasks for today are as follows:
English - Please complete the Grammar type tasks at the back of the Classroom Secrets (Year 6 Week 3) home learning pack. Download and go to p11 which should be The Great Fire of London poetry, please answer the questions about the different types of poem in your books.
Maths - Please complete a revision lesson from the BBC bitesize website. This week there are a few fraction lessons, which would be good for you to revise.
Science - What is the difference between solids, liquids and gases? BBC Bitesize Demonstrate this through diagrams and description.